Today is THE Day we End Prohibition

Yes, after nearly a quarter century of sacrifice and effort, we NOW HAVE FEDERAL LEGISLATION TO END PROHIBITION working its way through the Congressional committee process!

What we must do: simply send this letter, already written for you, to YOUR congress person. It only takes a few minutes.

Yes, we will need to be on our best behavior once we are on this self-identified HIT LIST of activists. But GODDAMN if I will let them continue to terrorize my friends, family, and descendants on into history.

I have EVERY OBLIGATION to make this world safer and saner for my children and grand children, and so the small sacrifice of staying off their unjust radar long enough to CHANGE THE STUPIDITY is far more than worth my sacrifice.

We've worked more than 24 years for this, and now is the time to act with the full force of our collective People Power!

No comments: